Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Last One For Mom

Hi friends, this is the last “Mom” card I’ll be sharing this Mother’s Day season.  I made this cute peek-a-boo bunny card using a Sunsational Stamps digital image from the “Eggstra Adorable” set.   It’s a very simple card but I think it turned out pretty cute.

Wiggle Bunny-front_ocm

 

I can’t leave out the Dads so please come back on Monday when I’ll be sharing a fun Father’s Day card.  Hope to see you Monday!!

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Anything Goes With TLC (Challenge #10)
Cards Und More (Challenge #184)
Through The Craft Room Door (Anything Goes May 9th)

5 comments :

  1. I love your card, because I love bunnies. I love the colors you used, and it is bright & crisp. You are so talented. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Desire. I did enter the challenge so here's hoping :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute creation and I do love window cards ;o) Thank you for joining our "Women's Card" challenge over at the Cards und More blog. Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!