Monday, November 21, 2016

Revisiting Christmas Sentiments

I can’t believe that Christmas is only 5 weeks away!!  Yikes! Time has gotten away from me and I haven’t even started my Christmas cards yet.  I’m usually finished by now.  This weekend I’ll be hunkering down and plowing through the mess in my craft room to hopefully complete at least 60 cards (and probably make an even bigger mess, lol).  I’ll let you know if I’m successful.

With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to take a minute to remind you of the FREE Christmas sentiments I have available.  I’ve put links to them below (just click on the preview below to be taken to the post with download links for the sentiment you wish to snag) and do hope you will take a minute or two to have a look and snag the ones you like.

 

11-29-13-Christmas Word Tree_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

12-06-13-Christmas Wishes Round_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

12-07-12-Deck The Halls preview

12-14-12-Tis The Season preview

12-21-12-Peace On Earth preview

 

 

I’ll be back soon with pictures of my cards and maybe another freebie or two.  Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. You're freebies are all so lovely, I can't believe they're free! How generous of you to share them with us.

    I know just what you mean about time getting away from you. It was September; I blinked and it was November.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!