Friday, December 21, 2012

The Friday Freebie…..

It’s time again for another Friday Freebie. In preparation for Christmas that’s just around the corner, I share this sentiment with you today. I hope you enjoy. As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.
PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Peace On Earth preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
 
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie

6 comments :

  1. Thank you and yes, let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Gail. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. :-)

      Delete
  2. IF ONLY there were Peace......Thanks for sharing this message! Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Thanks for stopping by and a very Merry CHRISTmas to you as well.

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful. I love it and it is just in time, Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Cathy. Enjoy the holidays.

      Delete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!