Friday, December 14, 2012

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another Friday Freebie. In preparation for Christmas that’s just around the corner, I share this sentiment with you today. I hope you enjoy. As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.
PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Tis The Season preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
 
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!


10 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the Friday Freebie - it is greatly appreciated - have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Gail. Thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. So useful at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Marg. Enjoy your holidays.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sharon - long time no see! :) I hope all is well with you - we miss you in the COF :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, I'm sorry I have been so delinquent visiting COF. I've been pretty sick, actually, and working hard on Christmas cards. I'll be sharing some on my blog soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Anne-Marie. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the holidays!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Wishing you God's blessings this holiday season.

      Delete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!